In Life : Everyone Is A Traveller

In Life : Everyone Is A Traveller

.g.o.i.n.g. .b.a.c.k.

my second post in one night!
feeling like throwing all my possessions into luggage and going back home. haih, life is getting complicated each and every day. im not whining! just that, sometimes i feel like my life is bizarre more than others. me now miss my innocent life, where problems are not big issue, smiling is an every day routine, laughing with no regret and seize the day to the fullest. 

i had a chat with a friend of mine just now. i realised how happy i was back then. i miss walking down the lane to my dorm, having some meggi mee outside the co-op, talking rubbish and laughing all night long. i miss my friend so much even i smiled reading their updates on FB. haih, i wish i could do this ; i'm going back home peeps!


No comments:

england.one album, a million memories