In Life : Everyone Is A Traveller

In Life : Everyone Is A Traveller

i. a.m. h.a.p.p.y.

i am happy~ 

i am happy~yes i am! regardless what had happened before, i still live gleefully~ hoho
just now, my younger sister gave me a call. she informed me of what she read in her school magazine. her "charming" brother became one of the articles' topic.^^.heck! me in the secondary school magazine? can't imagine dat im lucky enough to be in my ex-school magazine!.^^.


burst with laughter, she  giggled at me~ wat so ever la adik! . she even mentioned of how she going to inform her friends that the person mentioned in the magazine is her brother~cehh! ..hahaha!


the other thing that made me happy today was, i did my best for my first Islamic Studies presentation. together with my presenter mate,  Aisyah, we managed to present well. what had made my laugh burst was when she was so enthused in presenting! she explained the topic very well as if she 'menggoreng' the topic..hahah! u are the best Cha~ cayalah! to my surprise, Cha and i were given full marks by our ustaz..ten over ten! terbaek punya^^.



apart from that, i think my life went well today. i got enough sleep in the evening, a great feeling of relief after jogged for three rounds circled the UM's lake and an enormous reprieved in my mind after i'm done with my social studies  outlines (draft is comin soon!)~ oh God! im done with it..Alhamdulillah!


look forward for a better life tomorrow! insyaAllah~









No comments:

england.one album, a million memories