In Life : Everyone Is A Traveller

In Life : Everyone Is A Traveller

.i. .♥. .t.h.e.m.

Sepuy Simbei wanna smiles~
 
22.45 hour
Feb 7th, 2011
Canterbury, South East England.
 
i miss everyone and everything in malaysia; my mum, my dad, my family, my friends, my home, my hometown,everything..

ain't feeling sad. me going to smile.

"disaat kita berjauhan, rasa ingin ku berlari
mendakapi mu penuh girang, bak si kecil kehilangan"


i my mum



♥  love them too











 i'm going to make my stay in England worthy. For 3 year, i will keep missing them, till my heart bloomed with love. 

2 comments:

... said...

be strong ! and call your family often too! =)

always bear in mind that they also miss you dearly.. without a doubt!

salam

... said...

ps: yr mom looks like a chinese muslim.. ^^

england.one album, a million memories