In Life : Everyone Is A Traveller

In Life : Everyone Is A Traveller

.h.a.i.r. .s.t.y.l.e.

Kanda Tuah has a new hair style~

01.47 hour 
Feb 21st, 2011 
Canterbury,
South East England.

i had a chat with my little cousin while writing the previous post last night. she was adorable i have to say. haha. the way she talked with me made me smiling all the way long. oh ira. how i miss you and ur litte brother=)



and heaven ya! i've made my decision and the result is, me now having short hair; still quite long at the front.hoho! here we are. a new look of kanda tuah. kanda tuah moden perhaps! hehe~



3 comments:

Izz Hyunji aka B2ST's B2utY said...

Do I SEE someone pouting here???????! GOTCHA!

mohammad azwan mohd ali said...

klu be4 ni kita rmbut pnjang...
potong rmbut mmg nmpak cam bdak2 kan...
HEHEHEHE.....baby face.

Pinku no Ichigo Yuki said...

omo, u look like liyana jasmay... !

england.one album, a million memories