In Life : Everyone Is A Traveller

In Life : Everyone Is A Traveller

do you?

Mr. Shy feels contented~ 19.46 hours Feb 18th, 2012 Canterbury, South East England.

Something surprisingly interesting happened to me this afternoon. I was in Zara looking for the right jacket size when a young lady stopped me. She was a pretty lady, with her mum.

girl : excuse me, do you work in here?
me : (wide grin) oh, sorry. I don't. I wish I am!
girl : uh sorry ! (smiling)
me : no worries! (smiling) (awkward moment) (leave like a b0ss)

.....
 
To be honest, I felt seriously happy. why ? because people who work in Zara always look elegent! XD . That young lady must have mistook me for a sales assistant because of my appearance (presumably). I was wearing casual jacket from topman with straight cut jeans from zara itself. haha . keep dreaming shy!
 

1 comment:

Pinku no Ichigo Yuki said...

booooo! haha.
well. im as narci and as excited as you whenever this kinda things happen, so i'll let you off this time xD

england.one album, a million memories