In Life : Everyone Is A Traveller

In Life : Everyone Is A Traveller

.s.i.g.h.

Kanda Tuah feels stuffy~
00.53 hours
March 23rd, 2011
Canterbury,
South East England.


me living a hectic life lately and i'm sick of it. assignments just get on my wick, with drama rehearsals killing me slowly. my frantic attempts to get my essays done just added to my miserable.  i just need some rest for god sake. a short rest will do. sigh. i hate this. seriously!

btw, lots of people asking me the reason i deactivated my previous FB. well, it was a mess and i cant handle it anymore. i went out of my control. so i decided to create a new FB acc. please don't be offended if i didn't alerted you guys with the deactivation. i cant think straight at that time, forgive me for that.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

smoga baik2 aja shy....
sbgai seorng student...wan pun mngalami situasi yg sma....tpi xpe,semua tu cbaran dlm idup.so, kene kuatkan semangat.

england.one album, a million memories