In Life : Everyone Is A Traveller

In Life : Everyone Is A Traveller

rindu!

0430 hours
May 15th, 2011 
Canterbury
South East England.

i'm writing this early in the morning. whilst listening to yiruma's kiss the rain. my heart is quivering at the moment. it has been longing for people in malaysia. how i miss them. how i missing my beloved one. being away teaches me how to be strong i guess. people say, when we are far away, our heart will grow fonder towards the ones we loved. its true i'm afraid. how curiously interesting it is for me to wake up from my long deep blissful sleep thinking my of loved one back in malaysia. 

officially, it's been more than seven months me staying in the UK. two seasons passed, spring is at it's end and summer is definitely on it's way. time flies, people move and life continue

IMYSM!

No comments:

england.one album, a million memories